Imminent launch of the e-GP Air, the eletronic airbag for pilots
On track, very high speeds can have serious consequences for pilots in the event of a fall.
That is why, it is important to offer a reliable, fast and adapted airbag protection for their practice.
After two years of research, development and testing our NEW wireless airbag vest for race track: the “e-GP Air” will be available soon.
A real revolution in protection and detection.
Adding the electronic technology to our range enables us to offer a wireless system with a faster detection while maintaining the level of protection and reliability of our mechanical system.
The “Electronic airbag system” technology adapted to the e-GP Air airbag
The vest integrates the “Electronic Airbag System” technology developed by Helite.
A multi-sensor technology (accelerometer, gyroscope and GPS) that analyzes and follows
motorcyclist's motion in context (more than 1000 times per second) to detect falls or accidents in real time.
When a fall is detected, the airbag inflates automatically in less than 55 ms and before impact.
Fork sensor option:
Caution: Highly recommended on the road, this option must not be used on the track.
Nevertheless, the option is compatible with the e-GP Air for road use.
The vest is suitable for men and women and can be worn over any leather suit.
Available in 7 sizes (from S to XL-L) from € 839. Available in April at all of our resellers in France and Europe.
WHAT ARE THE differences BETWEEN the mecanical airbag system?
The difference is mainly in terms of detection time and use.
- Faster detection: from 62 ms at a speed of 35km / h.
- Easier and more convenient use: no need to connect yourself with the motorcycle.
Just press the ON / OFF button 3 times to activate or deactivate the system
Helite AIRBAG PROTECTION REMAINS THE SAME
The system retains Helite's requirements for protection and ease of use:
- Airbag protection volume: between 17 and 28L (the largest on the market) depending on the size of the airbag.
- The unique shape of the airbag: optimal protection of the neck / cervical and vital parts (thorax, back ...)
- The double TURTLE effect: chest and back protector for better shock absorption.
- Aerodynamics: the vest adapts to all motorcycle suits (space for the hump provided. - Simple reconditioning: by yourself and in a few minutes after an inflation.
(Very convenient on the track to continue driving even after a fall.)